|Born||21 June 1992 (age 30)|
|Height||166 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (152 lb)|
Bahiya Mansour Al-Hamad (born 21 June 1992) is a rifle shooter from Qatar. She was named the Best Female Athlete of the Year 2011-2012 by the Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC). She qualified for the 2010 Youth Olympic Games, where she served as the flag bearer at the Opening Ceremony.
Two of her cousins, Amna (air rifle) and Wasmiya Al Abdullah (shotgun), are also members of the national team.
Al-Hamad made her Olympic debut in 2012. She was the first woman to represent Qatar at the Olympics. She placed 17th of 56 at the 10 m air rifle competition and served as the Olympic flag bearer for Qatar at the Opening Ceremony.
- Bahya Al-Hamad. sports-reference.com
- "Ready for London". Gulf Times. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "London 2012 Athlete Profile". london2012.com. Archived from the original on 28 January 2013. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "Pioneer stars in spotlight". Gulf Times. Archived from the original on 28 July 2012. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "First female competitors at the Olympics by country". Olympedia. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- Qatar. sports-reference.com