Church of St Mary the Virgin, Clothall
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Clothall is a village and civil parish in the county of Hertfordshire, England, with a population of 358. It is situated 2.25 miles (3.62 km) south-east of Baldock, and is in the district of North Hertfordshire. At the 2011 Census the civil parish had a population of 150. The village contains the Church of St Mary the Virgin, which was built of flint and stone around 1350–70, though parts of the church are older, dating to the 12th century.
- "Clothall". Towns & Villages in Herts. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- "Clothall". British History Online. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Clothall - St. Mary the Virgin Church". The Buntingford Deanery Directory. Archived from the original on 12 August 2011. Retrieved 25 February 2011.