|Full name||Diamond Brittany Dixon|
|Born||June 29, 1992|
El Paso, Texas, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||112 lb (51 kg)|
|Event(s)||4 × 400m Relay|
Diamond Brittany Dixon (born June 29, 1992 in El Paso, Texas) is an American track and field athlete. She won a gold medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London as a member of the 4 × 400 m relay team. While she was not a member of the relay team who ran in the medal race, she took part in the race which qualified the American team for the final. Under Olympic rules, all runners who took part in qualification races also earn medals. While at the University of Kansas, she won the 2013 Big 12 Conference championships in the 400m, 4 × 100 m relay, and 4 × 400 m relay. While running for Westside High School, she was the 2009 and 2010 Texas state champion in the 400 meters.
- NBCOlympics.com. "Diamond Dixon". NBCOlympics.com. Retrieved August 11, 2012.
- "United States of America - Athletes". London2012.com. Archived from the original on August 1, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "2013 Big 12 Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championships Results". big12sports.com. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- "Diamond Dixon". 18 June 2013.
- Diamond Dixon at World Athletics
- Diamond Dixon at legacy.USATF.org
- Diamond Dixon at TeamUSA.org
- Diamond Dixon at the International Olympic Committee
- Diamond Dixon at Olympics.com
- Diamond Dixon at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)