|Full name||Ian Scott Waltz|
|Born||April 15, 1977 (age 45)|
Post Falls, Idaho, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||269 lb (122 kg)|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||68.91 m (2006)|
Ian Scott Waltz (born April 15, 1977) is an American discus thrower. He is originally from Post Falls, Idaho and attended Washington State University. Waltz competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics and the 2008 Summer Olympics. His personal best distance is 68.91 metres, achieved in May 2006 in Salinas, California.
|Representing the United States|
|1996||World Junior Championships||Sydney, Australia||6th||Shot put||17.31 m|
|2004||Olympic Games||Athens, Greece||21st||Discus||58.97 m|
|2005||World Championships||Helsinki, Finland||5th||Discus||64.27 m|
|2006||World Athletics Final||Stuttgart, Germany||4th||Discus||62.94 m|
|World Cup||Athens, Greece||3rd||Discus||62.12 m|
|2008||Olympic Games||Beijing, PR China||25th||Discus||60.02 m|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Ian Waltz". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on August 25, 2011.
- Penny, Brandon (September 27, 2010). "A decade later: Stacy Dragila". TrackField.TeamUSA.org. Archived from the original on November 4, 2010. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- Ian Waltz at legacy.USATF.org
- Ian Waltz at World Athletics
- Ian Waltz at Diamond League
- Ian Waltz at TeamUSA.org
- Ian Waltz at Olympics.com
- Ian Waltz at Olympic.org (archived)
- Ian Waltz at Olympedia