Madagascar at the Olympics
|Madagascar at the|
|NOC||Comité Olympique Malgache|
Madagascar first entered the Olympic Games in 1964 and has sent athletes to every games apart from 1976 and 1988. The largest group the country ever sent to an Olympic games was 10 in 2000. They have never won a medal. Jean-Louis Ravelomanantsoa reached the final of the men's 100 metres in the 1968 Summer Olympics and finished eighth.
Madagascar appeared for the Winter Games for the first time in 2006 and did not compete again until 2018.
Medals by Summer Games
Medals by Winter Games
- List of flag bearers for Madagascar at the Olympics
- Tropical nations at the Winter Olympics
- Madagascar at the Paralympics
- "Madagascar". International Olympic Committee. 27 July 2021.
- "Madagascar". Olympedia.com.
- "Olympic Analytics/MAD". olympanalyt.com.