|Born||November 12, 1965 (age 57)|
Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
Michelle Rohl (born November 12, 1965, in Madison, Wisconsin) is a retired female track and field athlete from the United States, who competed in race walking. She represented her native country at three consecutive Summer Olympics, starting in 1992. A five-time USA Indoor Champion ('95, '96, '98, '00, and '01) and a four-time U.S. outdoor 20 km champion ('99–'01, and '03), she won a silver and a bronze medal at the Pan American Games (1995 and 1999).
Rohl holds three race walk American records; in the 10-km walk, 44:17 set on August 7, 1995, in Göteborg, Sweden; the 20 kilometres race walk 1:31:51 set on May 13, 2000, in Kenosha, Wisconsin; and the 15 kilometres race walk 1:08:35 also set in Kenosha en route to the 20 km record.
Rohl won the Masters W50 mile race at USA Track & Field 2019 Masters Indoor Championships in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Rohl broke three American Records for W55 at the 2021 USATF Masters Outdoor Championships in Ames, Iowa: 800m (2:23.26),  1500m (4:54.16), and 4×400m relay (4:23.52); the relay time was also a World Record. 
- "Statistics – Records". USATF. January 17, 2012. Retrieved March 2, 2013.
- Mike Mahon (July 25, 2021). "SEVEN AMERICAN RECORDS SET DURING DAY THREE AT USATF MASTERS OUTDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS". USATF. Retrieved December 23, 2021.
- Mike Mahon (July 26, 2021). "AMERICAN RECORDS, MORE WORLD MARKS SET ON FINAL DAY AT USATF MASTERS OUTDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS PUSH TOTAL TO 30 AMERICAN RECORDS INCLUDING 8 WORLD". USATF. Retrieved December 23, 2021.
- Michelle Rohl at USA Track & Field
- Michelle Rohl at World Athletics
- Michelle Rohl at the International Olympic Committee
- Michelle Rohl at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
- on YouTube