|Site of Special Scientific Interest|
|Location map||Magic Map|
Wormley-Hoddesdonpark Wood North is a 143.9-hectare (356-acre) woodland area in Hertfordshire which has been designated as a biological site of Special Scientific Interest. The site is listed as Grade 1 in A Nature Conservation Review, and is also designated a Special Area of Conservation. It is in Hoddesdon in the borough of Broxbourne, but part of the site is in East Hertfordshire.
It includes Hoddesdonpark Wood and Broxbourne Wood, which are part of Broxbourne Woods National Nature Reserve. Broxbourne Wood is owned by the Woodland Trust. The site also includes Danemead, a small area of 5.6 hectares, which is managed by the Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust.
- "Wormley-Hoddesdonpark Wood North citation" (PDF). Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Natural England. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- "Map of Wormley-Hoddesdonpark Wood North". Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Natural England. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- "Broxbourne Woods". Natural England. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Map of Broxbourne Woods NNR". Natural England. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Broxbourne Woods". Countryside Management Service. Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Danemead". Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust. Retrieved 19 April 2015.